This data privacy statement applies to the processing of data by:
Römheld GmbH Friedrichshütte
Römheldstr. 1-5, 35321 Laubach, Germany
The official data protection officer can be reached at the above address, attn. Mr Josef Kaiser or at
a) When visiting the website
When visiting our website www.roemheld.de , the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily saved in a so-called log file. Here, the following information is collected and stored, without any action on your part, until it is automatically deleted:
- IP adress
- date and time of query
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- respective volume of data transmitted
- website from which the request originates
- operating system and interface
- language and version of browser software.
We process the above data for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- to ensure comfortable use of our website,
- to evaluate system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing data is Art. 6 Par. 1 (1) letter f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the data collection purposes listed above. We never use the data collected to draw conclusions about you.
b) When registering for our newsletter
Provided that you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 (1) letter a of the GDPR, we will use your email address to send out our newsletter to you. You just need to specify an email address in order to receive the newsletter.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example, by clicking the link included with every newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send an email to email@example.com at any time and submit your request to unsubscribe.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the contact form on our website to get in touch. In order to know who submitted the request and to enable us to respond to it, we require your title, your first and last name, your company, a telephone number and a valid email address. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntary consent in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 (1) letter a of the GDPR.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
We offer registered users CAD data for our products in selected file formats. We offer additional formats via the CAD portal of Traceparts (TraceParts S.A., Parc Eco Normandie, 76430 Saint Romain – France, https://www.traceparts.com). To this end, we have integrated corresponding links to Traceparts into our site.
When clicking these links, your email address will be sent to Traceparts and recorded for statistical purposes.
Your personal data shall not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We share your personal information with third parties only if:
- you have given express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 (1) letter a of the GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 (1) letter f of the GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- there is a legal obligation to disclose data in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 (1) letter c of the GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 (1) letter b of the GDPR for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie, which is based on the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
Furthermore, to optimise user-friendliness, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, the cookies enable the website to automatically recognise that you have previously visited our site and will recognise the entries and settings you have made, and thus save you from having to enter them again.
The data processed via cookies is required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 (1) letter f of the GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser to prevent the storage of cookies on your computer or to have a notification appear before a new cookie is placed. Disabling cookies completely, however, may mean that you cannot use all the features of our website.
Die im Folgenden aufgeführten und von uns eingesetzten Tracking-Maßnahmen werden auf Grundlage des Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO durchgeführt. Mit den zum Einsatz kommenden Tracking-Maßnahmen wollen wir eine bedarfsgerechte Gestaltung und die fortlaufende Optimierung unserer Webseite sicherstellen. Zum anderen setzen wir die Tracking-Maßnahmen ein, um die Nutzung unserer Webseite statistisch zu erfassen und zum Zwecke der Optimierung unseres Angebotes für Sie auszuwerten. Diese Interessen sind als berechtigt im Sinne der vorgenannten Vorschrift anzusehen.
Die jeweiligen Datenverarbeitungszwecke und Datenkategorien sind aus den entsprechenden Tracking-Tools zu entnehmen.
Zum Zwecke der bedarfsgerechten Gestaltung und fortlaufenden Optimierung unserer Seiten nutzen wir Google Analytics, ein Webanalysedienst der Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; im Folgenden „Google“). In diesem Zusammenhang werden pseudonymisierte Nutzungsprofile erstellt und Cookies (siehe unter Ziff. 4) verwendet. Die durch den Cookie erzeugten Informationen über Ihre Benutzung dieser Website wie
- verwendetes Betriebssystem,
- Referrer-URL (die zuvor besuchte Seite),
- Hostname des zugreifenden Rechners (IP-Adresse),
- Uhrzeit der Serveranfrage,
werden an einen Server von Google in den USA übertragen und dort gespeichert. Die Informationen werden verwendet, um die Nutzung der Website auszuwerten, um Reports über die Websiteaktivitäten zusammenzustellen und um weitere mit der Websitenutzung und der Internetnutzung verbundene Dienstleistungen zu Zwecken der Marktforschung und bedarfsgerechten Gestaltung dieser Internetseiten zu erbringen. Auch werden diese Informationen gegebenenfalls an Dritte übertragen, sofern dies gesetzlich vorgeschrieben ist oder soweit Dritte diese Daten im Auftrag verarbeiten. Es wird in keinem Fall Ihre IP-Adresse mit anderen Daten von Google zusammengeführt. Die IP-Adressen werden anonymisiert, so dass eine Zuordnung nicht möglich ist (IP-Masking).
Sie können die Installation der Cookies durch eine entsprechende Einstellung der Browser-Software verhindern; wir weisen jedoch darauf hin, dass in diesem Fall gegebenenfalls nicht sämtliche Funktionen dieser Website vollumfänglich genutzt werden können.
Sie können darüber hinaus die Erfassung der durch das Cookie erzeugten und auf Ihre Nutzung der Website bezogenen Daten (inkl. Ihrer IP-Adresse) sowie die Verarbeitung dieser Daten durch Google verhindern, indem Sie ein Browser-Add-on herunterladen und installieren (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Alternativ zum Browser-Add-on, insbesondere bei Browsern auf mobilen Endgeräten, können Sie die Erfassung durch Google Analytics zudem verhindern, indem Sie auf diesen Link klicken. Es wird ein Opt-out-Cookie gesetzt, das die zukünftige Erfassung Ihrer Daten beim Besuch dieser Website verhindert. Der Opt-out-Cookie gilt nur in diesem Browser und nur für unsere Website und wird auf Ihrem Gerät abgelegt. Löschen Sie die Cookies in diesem Browser, müssen Sie das Opt-out-Cookie erneut setzen.
Weitere Informationen zum Datenschutz im Zusammenhang mit Google Analytics finden Sie etwa in der Google Analytics-Hilfe (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
This website uses Google Maps to display interactive maps and to create journey descriptions. Google Maps is a map service provided by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. By using Google Maps, information about your use of this website, including your IP address and the (start) address entered when activating the route planner function, can be transferred to Google in the USA. If you call up a web page of our website that features Google Maps, your browser will establish a direct connection to Google's servers. The map content is directly transmitted from Google to your browser, where it is incorporated into the website. We therefore have no influence over the scope of the data collected by Google in this way. According to what we know, this includes at least the following data:
- date and time of visit to website in question,
- Internet address or URL of website accessed,
- IP address, (start) address entered when activating route planning.
We have no influence over any additional processing or use of the data by Google, and cannot therefore assume any responsibility in this regard.
For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection, the further processing and use of information by Google, the rights you have in this regard and the privacy options available to you, please refer to the privacy information of Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en).
By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google Maps Route Planner in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
On the basis of Art. 6 Par. 1 (1) letter f of the GDPR, we use the social plug-in of the social network YouTube on our website in order to raise the profile of our company. The commercial purpose behind this can be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for operation in conformity with data protection must be guaranteed by the respective provider. Our integration of this plug-in is carried out by way of the so-called two-click method in order to give visitors to our website the best possible protection.
We use YouTube to incorporate videos into our website among other things. YouTube is operated by YouTube LLC and has its headquarters in 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube is represented by Google Inc. based in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
We use plug-ins of the provider YouTube on some of our web pages. If you call up the pages of our website containing such a plug-in – for example, our media library – a connection to the YouTube servers will be established and the plug-in will be shown. Information about which of our web pages you visited will be sent to the YouTube servers. If you are logged in to YouTube as a member, YouTube will assign this information to your personal user account. When using the plug-in, e.g. by clicking the start button of a video, this information will also be assigned to your user account. You can prevent this assignment by logging out of your YouTube user account or other user accounts of YouTube LLC and Google Inc. before using our website, and deleting the relevant cookies of the companies.
For more details on data processing and information on data protection by YouTube (Google), please visit www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR, to request information about the personal data we process. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipient to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of the right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the details of same;
- in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect personal data stored with us or to demand its completion;
- in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR, to demand the deletion of personal data stored with us, unless processing is required for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data while you, however, require the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR, to receive the personal data you provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format, or to request transmission to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7, Par. 3 of the GDPR, to revoke your previous consent to us at any time. This means that we are no longer allowed to continue processing the data based on this consent, and
- you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, work or our registered office.
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6, Par. 1 (1) letter f of the GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or that the objection is directed against direct promotional mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is honoured by us without the need to specify any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If an applicant sends his/her application documents to us electronically, e.g. by email, processing can also take place by electronic means. We collect and process the following personal data from applicants in order to manage the application procedure:
- last name
- first name
- home address (street, house number, postcode, place)
- email address
- mobile number
- other phone numbers
- application documents and attachments
In the event of a rejection, the application documents will be automatically deleted four months after the applicant is informed of this decision unless some other legitimate interest prevents this from happening.
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology on this website, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is generally 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can identify whether a single page of our website is encrypted from the locked key or lock symbol displayed in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction, and against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data privacy statement is currently valid as at May 2018.
It may be necessary to change this data privacy statement due to further developments of our website and its services, or due to changed legal or official requirements. You can read and print out the current version of our data privacy statement at https://www.roemheld-gruppe.de/en/data-privacy-statement.html.
Approfittiare dei vantaggi gratuiti della nostra area di login:
- Download di dati CAD
- Download istruzioni per l’uso
- Richiedere offerte
Bentornata / Bentornato! Si registri nel suo conto utente.