Römheld GmbH Friedrichshütte (Laubach) and Hilma-Römheld GmbH (Wilnsdorf) are globally active companies with a great and long sense of tradition. We regard our corporate and social responsibility towards customers, employees and the public as a fundamental commitment.
This social responsibility and self-commitment also include that Römheld GmbH Friedrichshütte and Hilma-Römheld GmbH comply with applicable laws at all times and everywhere, respect ethical basis values and act sustainably.
- We respect and protect the globally applicable regulations for the protection of human rights as fundamental and universally applicable requirements. This includes, in particular, that no child may be forced to work. Child labour is not accepted in the conduct of our own business or in business conducted by suppliers or subcontractors.
- Our companies are committed to complying with all laws in Germany. This includes the strict implementation of the Minimum Wage Act in force since 01.01.2015.
- The statutory regulations of the working time laws are observed. The working conditions in the companies are in line with the legal guidelines and requirements. We support the further development and improvement of working conditions.
- Our employees’ workplaces are safe in terms of health risks, occupational accidents and injuries. To this end, we have submitted to and apply the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certification.
- Violence in the workplace, especially threats, harassment, intimidation, violent attacks or similar behaviour, will not be tolerated. No employee shall be improperly penalized or coerced.
- All employees, regardless of age, gender, nationality, religion, orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by laws, have equal recruitment and further training opportunities.
- Of particular importance to us are the national and international export control regulations/export and import laws as well as the Customs Code or Union Customs Code. We are committed to ensuring compliance with these regulations in our companies through targeted information and organizational measures.
- Our companies support national and international efforts to prevent corruption and reject corrupt or company-damaging behaviour in their dealings with customers.
- Full compliance with competition law regulations is an integral part of our corporate policy, as is the rejection of unfair, unethical behaviour in competition.
- When using confidential data of our employees, customers and suppliers, we observe the protection of privacy and the security of business data and trade secrets.
- We take responsibility with regard to environmental protection issues and comply with all legal requirements concerning the environment and sustainability. We have proven this through certification according to DIN ISO 14001. We use natural resources sparingly and minimize environmental impact. Our energy management system is certified according to DIN ISO 50001.
- Our companies comply with the applicable product safety regulations and specifications, particularly the legal requirements concerning the safety, labelling and packaging of products and the use of hazardous substances and materials. The companies mentioned above are committed to the above rules of conduct and implement them consistently.
Rudolf Rackerseder, Managing Director Römheld GmbH Friedrichshütte
Nico Hanke, Managing Director Römheld GmbH Friedrichshütte and Hilma-Römheld GmbH
Take advantage of the free benefits of our login area:
- CAD data download
- Download operating instructions
- Request offers
Welcome back! Log in to your already existing user account.